Sunday, November 12, 2006 Sunday, November 12, 2006
SUNDAY-12/11 SUCH AN IRRITATING DAE FER ME..GT OFF THE CAR COS I WAS IN A HURRY..IN THE END WAD HAPPENED? I DROP MY WALLET MAYB..DEN CLASS WAS PRACTICALLY SOO BORING..DEN NO MONEY TO GO HM..DEN HP GT CONNECTION PROB..soo irrirating..den feel like crying cos i was walking wif no direction.den go to my bro hse..ring alot of tyme and dere was no answer..den ask frm my kakak ipar money..and guess wad I TOOK THE 291 BUS WIF THE CAPITAL T..so i had to go down and walk to go hm..so tired sei..wad a dae !!!!
Sunday, November 12, 2006 Sunday, November 12, 2006
SUNDAY-12/11 SUCH AN IRRITATING DAE FER ME..GT OFF THE CAR COS I WAS IN A HURRY..IN THE END WAD HAPPENED? I DROP MY WALLET MAYB..DEN CLASS WAS PRACTICALLY SOO BORING..DEN NO MONEY TO GO HM..DEN HP GT CONNECTION PROB..soo irrirating..den feel like crying cos i was walking wif no direction.den go to my bro hse..ring alot of tyme and dere was no answer..den ask frm my kakak ipar money..and guess wad I TOOK THE 291 BUS WIF THE CAPITAL T..so i had to go down and walk to go hm..so tired sei..wad a dae !!!!