Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away If birds flying south is a sign of changes At least you can predict this every year. Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly I can't get it to speak Maybe finding all the things it took to save us I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me Look in your eyes to see something about me I'm standing on the edge and I don't know what else to give.
ive been having mood swing this few days not because of the red fairy that decide to visit me but something else. i dont talk much i dont joke much i dont laugh as much as i do always i dont jump around the school like i used to i dont smile like how i used to i just need time of my own to think and to get over it. somehow or rather i dont like to think about the past to me,let bygones be bygones and start appreciating other stuff that is around me ohh well sooner or later i'll get over it As a person who always think positive,i rather label the negative things that happens as a challenge a challenge to prove how i overcome obstacles in life,there will always be an obstacle
from now on i should smile like i used to and be that "happygirl"that i always am. :)
Do you know what it feels like loving someone that's in a rush to throw you away If birds flying south is a sign of changes At least you can predict this every year. Love, you never know the minute it ends suddenly I can't get it to speak Maybe finding all the things it took to save us I could fix the pain that bleeds inside of me Look in your eyes to see something about me I'm standing on the edge and I don't know what else to give.
ive been having mood swing this few days not because of the red fairy that decide to visit me but something else. i dont talk much i dont joke much i dont laugh as much as i do always i dont jump around the school like i used to i dont smile like how i used to i just need time of my own to think and to get over it. somehow or rather i dont like to think about the past to me,let bygones be bygones and start appreciating other stuff that is around me ohh well sooner or later i'll get over it As a person who always think positive,i rather label the negative things that happens as a challenge a challenge to prove how i overcome obstacles in life,there will always be an obstacle
from now on i should smile like i used to and be that "happygirl"that i always am. :)