
first and foremost.
today is really shitty for me.
first, the little miss red fairy came
followed by unbearable stomach cramp
followed by shitty emotional feelings.
I WANNA THANK THAHIRA DEAR
FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.
I really appreciate it.
you ease the pain and you bear
with me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
ily.
and
i suddenly felt hurt
hurt so much that i wanted to cry.
and another thanks to my dear
for showing a little bit of concern although
you're busy in school
pms.
i hate it so much.
mixed feelings.
thoughts running wild.
it better stop right now
*thanks to those who showed concern*
/ back to the top

first and foremost.
today is really shitty for me.
first, the little miss red fairy came
followed by unbearable stomach cramp
followed by shitty emotional feelings.
I WANNA THANK THAHIRA DEAR
FOR BEING THERE FOR ME.
I really appreciate it.
you ease the pain and you bear
with me.
THANK YOU SO MUCH
ily.
and
i suddenly felt hurt
hurt so much that i wanted to cry.
and another thanks to my dear
for showing a little bit of concern although
you're busy in school
pms.
i hate it so much.
mixed feelings.
thoughts running wild.
it better stop right now
*thanks to those who showed concern*
/ back to the top